Funny Things

Discuss anything here - why the sky is blue, your favorite Trek series, etc.

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Barrett
Senior Staff

Funny Things

Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:16 pm

I know that the holidays can get pretty stressful and that our outlook thanks to the economy and other factors can get a person down. So, here you go...I burrowed some stuff from the Abandoned's website. Hopefully, this will put a smile on your face:-)

"I am going to assume there is a perfectly good explanation why there is smoke coming out of the front of med 3; I am also going to assume that explanation has nothing at all to do with any of you being dumbasses."

"What the hell was that?"

"What the hell was what?"

"That! What the hell was that, you nearly ran me over!"

"You couldn't see the large vehicle with the BIG lights that has the back up alarm that makes all that noise coming at you at a whole 3mph?"

"Medic 4 (my squad) dispatch."

"Go ahead medic 4."

"Instead of buzzing us up like normal people she decided to throw the keys down to us; note the delay while we try to find out which of the 20 it is."

"Understood medic 4, call came in as a cardiac arrest...do you need FD on the way?"

"Judging by the way that she is yelling, cursing, and chain smoking I think its safe to say its not a cardiac arrest...either that or she has one heck of an arm for a dead lady."

About 5 minutes later...

"Medic 4 dispatch."

"Go ahead."

"We've made entry into the house...also be advised that our patient is now in full cardiac arrest (can hear her screaming and yelling at them in the background.)"

"You don't seem to concerned."

"The way that she just smacked my partner with the airway bag leads me to believe that she's not as dead as says she is..want to send PD this way."

"(Dispatcher laughing) Understood 4, PD en route."
Lieutenant Commander Jason Barrett
Executive Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A