Announcements from Captain Kersare

Moderator: Kersare

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Site Updates

Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:07 am

As all of you should know, I moved the site to my server. The new address is:

http://ussmalinche.kersare.net

The links to the forum have been updated to go here.

Two sidenotes: You can change the look of the forum by going into your profile and changing the style. Also, in case you didn't notice, you can't reply/post in this section. That's cause it's the Captain's Ready Room, for announcements from me. If you want to bring something up about what I've posted, PM me or if you think it'll involve some discussion, put it in the General Forum.

Also, I signed us up for some Top Star Trek Sites. Two, to be exact. Here's what I need you to do.... Once per day (hopefully as close to every day as you can), go to the Malinche site to the Links page and click on those two banners to vote for us.

Thanks!
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:53 am

Today I've added an IRC interface to the USS Malinche website. For those of you that already frequent IRC, just type in '/join #ussmalinche' and you'll be there.

For those of you who aren't IRC regulars, you can simply click on the 'Chatroom' link on the Mali's website menu.

Basically, this will give our crew the chance to interact on a more personal level - you can find crewmembers in IRC to work on JPs, discuss the mission, or just to chat amongst yourselves and get to know the people behind the characters. Sure, there's e-mail and IM, but this will allow all of us to talk at the same time, rather than (for instance) having a bunch of IM windows open.

If you need any help, feel free to ask! Whenever I'm online, I'm in #ussmalinche, so I hope to see some of you there!
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:37 pm

All the crew changes as of today have been made on the website. If anyone wants to update/expand their bio, please let me know.

Also, I added another style to the forum - 'Solaris'. Feel free to check it out. :)
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:54 pm

The new, shiny Character Images have been added to the Bios on the Mali site!

Tony, aka Lieutenant Peters, came up with the design (with some input from me). There are a few missing, due to issues with proper images, but otherwise, all of them are there.

Please go check them out!
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A