Horizon Fleet Annual Award Nomination Information!

Announcements from Captain Kersare

Moderator: Kersare

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Horizon Fleet Annual Award Nomination Information!

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:51 am

I'm very excited to say that we are quickly approaching HF's 3 year anniversary! As such, that means we'll be giving out Annual Awards.

All nominations must be submitted between now and February 10th.

Here are the Annual Award guidelines:

Simm of the Year - Chosen from the Simm of the Month winners from the past year (as long as the ship is still active with the CO at the time it was awarded SotM). Additionally, should the TF 22 or TF 42 staff (TFCO & TGCOs) wish to nominate a simm that has not gotten SotM in the past year but has done very well/made significant contributions, each TF may select one additional candidate.

Post of the Year - Chosen from the Post of the Month winners from the past year (as long as at least 1 character from the PotM is still on the ship). In addition, any ship that has been in HF for at least 1 month may submit up to 1 additional post from anytime throughout the past year as a nomination.

CO of the Year - May be nominated by any Fleet member (A CO cannot nominate him/herself). Nomination should be accompanied by written explanation (not to exceed 250 words) of why the nominee is deserving.

XO or Character of the Year - Nominated by COs. Nomination should be accompanied by written explanation (not to exceed 250 words) of why the nominee is deserving. Sample posts may be provided.

Once I've received the nominations, I'll compile them, submit them to the FC & COs, and then open polls for them.

Winners will receive one of the following:
a. An ad for their simm written by a qualified FC member
b. 1-3 graphics for their website created by a qualified FC member
c. A FC member to be a guest writer for their simm (ranging from 1 post – 1 month of posting, depending on need of the simm and/or availability)
d. A request made by the CO of the winning simm which is deemed reasonable by the FC

Also, if anyone has suggestions on other contests or activities to help celebrate our three year anniversary, please e-mail me.

Remember: All nominations must be sent to me ( dpa[at]horizonfleet.net ) between now and February 10th.

Thank you!

Vice Admiral Kailani Livian
DPA Director
Horizon Fleet

Crew,

I have put in bold the crucial information. If anyone would like to suggest a post from the past year for PotM, or would like to see either Lieutenant Commander Barrett, or another crewmember nominated for an Annual award
please let me know ASAP. If you wish to nominate me for CO of the Year, please follow the instructions above.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks,
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A