Vote for HF Every Day!

Announcements from Captain Kersare

Moderator: Kersare

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Vote for HF Every Day!

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 am

All,

In effort to try to get our name out there more, I've recently gone through and updated the Top Sites we're currently listed on. However, for this to gain us exposure, I need your help!

These Top Sites Lists are places where you can vote for (and sometimes rate) a website. The more votes (and outgoing clicks from the top site list) and good ratings we get, the more visibility we can get from these.

They are generally places where you can vote from an IP address once a day. So, I'd like to ask everyone to try to vote for us and/or rate us every day (or as much as you can)...it doesn't take very long and it may help bring in new members.

The links for voting are here: http://horizonfleet.net/index.php?optio ... e&SubMenu=

Instructions:

SciFi Top Sites - Click on the image, and then click on Enter and Vote. We may not be on the first overall page yet, but if you select Star Trek from the drop down menu and click on Go, we should be near the top. From here, click on Rate Now and rate us. Then click on our banner to bring you back to HF's site (counts as an outgoing click).

Top Star Trek Sites - Click on the image and then click on " Click here to enter Top Star Trek Sites and your vote will automatically be counted." They're still uploading our info at the moment, but once it's up, be sure to click on the banner to count as an outgoing click as well.

FSF Fantasy Sci Fi - Click on the image and then click on the button that says Click to Vote for Horizon Fleet. We should be on the front page here (near the bottom at this point)...click on our banner to count as an outgoing click as well.

Moons of Jupiter - Click on the image and then click on the button that says Click to Vote for Horizon Fleet. We should be on the front page here (somewhere in the 20s or teens), so once you find our banner, click on that to count as an outgoing vote.

101 Sci Fi Links - Click on the link and it should automatically count your vote. Find Horizon Fleet (the banner won't show up unless we're in the top ten) - the last I looked we were in the 60s but on the first page - and click on the Horizon Fleet link to count as an outgoing click.

Top 100 Original Sci Fi Site - Click on the link and then click on the button that says Click Here to Enter. We should be at the top of Page 2 or you can search for Horizon Fleet. Click on Rate this Site and rate us and then click on the banner to count as an outgoing click. (Note you can apparently only rate us once every 4-5 days).

This shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes and it could help out your simm and the Fleet overall.

I'd really appreciate everyone's participation.

Thanks!

Vice Admiral Kailani Livian
DPA Director
Horizon Fleet
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A