Forum Skins

Have something on your mind about the Malinche, an idea on how to improve the ship, or a question you need answered? Place it here

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Forum Skins

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:20 am

All,

Is everyone happy with the forum skin we currently use? Or would you like to try or have another option?

I should be able to use the Star Trek Images from here on another forum skin.

If you want to see what's (officially) available, go to http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/

I was thinking either a style that was more black/grey or red. Here's some of the ones that stood out to me:

AcidTech Red
Black Pearl
Glass Red
Proglass Red
Prospace
Prostylize darkgrey
Rainbow Pearl
Reds
Redsilver
Redsteele
Revolution
Twilight bb

Let me know if you like any of the ones I mentioned (or another style), or if you'd prefer to stick with the Star Trek skin (the Star Trek skin would still be available if you wanted to use it).

There are a lot of simms that use the Star Trek skin (for obvious reasons), so I was thinking that if we had a different one as our default, our forum might stand out more.

Thanks,
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Rho
Senior Staff

Re: Forum Skins

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 pm

My two favorites are Prospace and AcidTech Red. Although, I must say that Prospace gets my number one vote.
Lieutenant JG Alexis Rho
Chief Intelligence Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A
"My mind is the only sanctuary that has not been stolen from me. People have tried to breach it before, but I've learned to defend it vigorously, for I am only safe with my innermost thoughts."

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:11 pm

I have gone ahead and added ProSpace as a forum skin, so you're welcome to switch to that if you want to give it a whirl. It's not customized yet, but it is there. ;)

If people like it, I may go ahead and use it as the default to make our forum look a bit more unique. I will NOT force everyone to use it - your preferences should remain intact even if I change the default.

Let me know what you think!
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Rho
Senior Staff

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:04 am

I like it a lot! I think I'll go ahead and use it. Thanks! :D
Lieutenant JG Alexis Rho
Chief Intelligence Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A
"My mind is the only sanctuary that has not been stolen from me. People have tried to breach it before, but I've learned to defend it vigorously, for I am only safe with my innermost thoughts."