New FCO!!

A place to introduce yourself and greet new crewmembers

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Kaylee
Crewmember

New FCO!!

Thu May 21, 2009 2:32 am

Hello crew of the USS Malinche!

I'm joining your crew as the character Lauren Kaylee. Ill be your new Flight Officer. Ive got a good handle of ships systems, and im not too shabby with a wrench either, so not only can i fly 'em, but i can fix 'em when they break down!
Looks like the Malinche is in a bit of strife, so i look forward to contributing to the mission

OOC:
Hi everyone,
Im Leighton. Im from australia. Kaylee is my second simming character. I joined the USS Amazon last year, and i'm their CFCO, and ive enjoyed the experience, so im looking to expand and get really involved with Horizon Fleet.
Look forward to contributing to the simm. Ive been reading up on the mission, and im really impressed with the commitment and life that you breath into your characters. They all seem very real and 3d. Good job.
LOL sorry, Im an english teacher...couldn't help myself!
hope to see you all around the ship! :D
Ensign Lauren Kaylee
Flight Control Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Rho
Senior Staff

Re: New FCO!!

Fri May 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Welcome Lauren, or Ensign Kaylee if you prefer. An English teacher, huh. My grammar was never too good...watch out. :lol: All aside, it's nice to see more crew members.
Lieutenant JG Alexis Rho
Chief Intelligence Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A
"My mind is the only sanctuary that has not been stolen from me. People have tried to breach it before, but I've learned to defend it vigorously, for I am only safe with my innermost thoughts."