The Borg Is Back!!

A place to introduce yourself and greet new crewmembers

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Thundera
Senior Staff

The Borg Is Back!!

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:36 am

Hello everyone. For those that don't know me, my name is Bruce and I'll be playing Lieutenant Cheetara Thundera. I was here a LONG time ago as the Chief Security/Tactical Officer, then switched to just the Tactical Officer. Then I had a leave of absence for a little while and had returned as the Chief Science Officer. Then once again I had to take a leave of absence, a long one this time, and I have returned once again to the position of Chief Science Officer. I look forward to playing with those of you that I already know and new characters(to me anyway)that I don't know yet.
Lieutenant Cheetara Thundera
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC 38997-A

Davis
Senior Staff

Re: The Borg Is Back!!

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:14 am

Welcome back! I'm David. I play as Ensign/Lt. JG James Davis, the acting and soon to be full time Operations Chief. Look forward to simming with ya!
Lieutenant JG James Walker Davis
Chief Operations Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Zeral
Senior Staff

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 am

Welcome back! I don't think I ever had the chance of meeting/posting with you before your ELOA, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Casey and I play Nora Zeral, former Chief Counselor and current XO. We're glad to have you back, and feel free to let me know if you ever need someone to JP with :)
Commander Nora Zeral
Executive Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Drexel
Senior Staff

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Welcome back! My name is Elijah, and I play Lieutenant jg Arron Drexel. I look forward to simming with you in the future!
Lieutenant JG Arron Drexel
Chief Intelligence Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A