Lost And Found (JM with USS Sentinel - Peacekeeper)

Discuss mission ideas, ask questions about the plot, propose future missions, and find mission info here

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Lovestreet
Senior Staff

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:31 pm

OH by the Forum Goddess.......names people......names, ranks, positions........argh!...........

*MY head is a bulging algorithm of seeping knowledge*

:shock:
Dr. Oliver Lovestreet
Chief Medical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:37 pm

If you look at my very first post for this thread, I give names, ranks, positions, & races for the few Sirion crew members already aboard. Nothing's been established for the 2 we found as of yet.
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Lovestreet
Senior Staff

Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:15 pm

AH...... :shock:

I must have overlooked that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks be to the Forum Goddess.....all hail...........wait....no, NO HAIL...argh!...my CAR....
Dr. Oliver Lovestreet
Chief Medical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:38 pm

LoL.

As an FYI, I'm working on a JP with Hawkins involving one of the Survivors - we're saying he's a human, Lieutenant JG Steve Tridel, Ops Officer for the Sirion. Oh, and he has some burns, scrapes, etc.

The JP we're doing is from before you & Zeral arrived (trying to catch up & get some important info).
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Thundera
Senior Staff

Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:09 am

OMG!! I can't believe that you're still using the Sirion Crew. I thought they were only for the mission we had done right before I had left. I still remember integrating all those NPC's into the story with ranks and positions. That was an interesting mission there....LOL
Lieutenant Cheetara Thundera
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC 38997-A

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:58 am

Yes, well....Shoreleave took longer due to the trial of Abubakar and him getting killed off (Adam's now playing Tupalov...definitely some similarities). And we wanted to *actually* find the Sirion....and the Sentinel needed to be blown up so the crew can go to their new ship, the Peacekeeper...

Not to mention the intriguing plot twist from Kersare's past...

So, we figured what better way to get the Sirion back and get a ship blown up than to go looking for the Sirion and have it be infested with Borg...
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Akios
Crewmember

Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:44 am

I think we all need to review Malinche's ship's specs. I was just looking at them for my post, and realized that Main Engineering is supposed to be in beta section, Deck 5, not gamma section.

Also, FYI, Main Sickbay is located on Deck 7, which has lost life support. ;)
Ensign Turuas'ta Akios
Engineering Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Hawkins
Senior Staff

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:55 am

i think the confusion comes from the fact myself and tony did the decklisting for the the prometheus class on the main HF page, which is now somewhat (quite a bit) different to the one on the malinche spec page :/
Lieutenant Jonathan "Jack" Hawkins
Acting Chief Security/Tactical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:12 pm

Yeah, Hawkins is right. I hadn't realized the updated deck listing was on the HF site until last night when I was working on the JP and worked from there, with the intention of updating our deck listing today.

My apologies for the confusion. Our ship specs are now updated.

So, the affected decks have the following (keep in mind it's all of Decks 7, 8, & 12 and parts of Deck 11):

Deck 7: Section Alpha: Torpedo Storage and Launcher System, Main Impulse Assembly, Crew Quarters, Environmental Control and Life Support Systems, Transporter Room 2; Section Beta: Armoury 2, Aux Sickbay, Main Brig, Enlisted Mess, Gym 2, Lounge. Crew Quarters, Phaser Arrays

Deck 8: Section Alpha: Main Impulse Assembly, Science Labs, Stellar Cartography, VIP Quarters, Crew Quarters; Section Beta: Shuttlebay (Deck 1) and Control Room, Cargo Bay 4, Aux Deflector and Control

Deck 11: Section Gamma: Warp Core, Main Engineering (Upper Level), Auxiliary Control 2, Transporter Room 4, Main Deflector

Deck 12: Section Gamma: Computer Core, Warp Core, Main Engineering (Lower Level), Main Deflector and Deflector Control, Fusion Reactors, Engineering Research Labs
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Akios
Crewmember

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:27 pm

Well, that throws my post in the crapper. :x
Ensign Turuas'ta Akios
Engineering Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Kersare
Forum Goddess

Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:18 pm

I don't see why... You can make 1-2 minor edits and that'd take care of it.
Captain Isabel Kersare
Commanding Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Akios
Crewmember

Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:49 pm

It's going to take considerably more than that.

For example:

Main Engineering is among the areas without life support. If Peters can't restore LS in short order, the area will be evacuated and he will (presumably) be headed either for where Akios is now, or the bridge. Akios can't send S'erak off to find Peters if Peters is going to be on the move, with no means to establish his location.

Also, Environmental Contol is in another area without life support. Passing through an area w/o LS with only a breathing mask would work, but to actually make repairs in the area, Akios would need an environment suit, and his modified suit is currently in a storage locker in Main Engineering... :roll:

There are only 2 things that won't change: Dirland will go to the bridge and give the captain one of the tricorders, and Altin will begin working on more modified tricorders.

I'll repost once I've figured out what I'm going to do.
Ensign Turuas'ta Akios
Engineering Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Peters
Senior Staff

Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Actually it would be quite easy to have someone coming to find Peters, as it is logical to assume that Peters would head to the nearest auxiliary to Main Engineering, which would be the Beta Section Engineering... which would be on Deck 5.

Also, given that Peters is planning to take Akios to the Sirion in short order, he would logically have C'Eltor start on the repairs to life support in the affected sections, so Akios should be preparing for the away mission still.
Tony
AKA
Lieutenant Commander Todd Peters
Chief Engineering Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Steele
Senior Staff

Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Sensors up and running.

Turns out we just had to reverse the polarity. :D :wink:
Lt. Aaron Steele
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Peters
Senior Staff

Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:39 pm

OK...

Here's a bit of an update on the Borg situation. As of the beginning of the mission we had 25-30 Borg on the Sirion. Let's say it was 30.

By my estimates, 10 have been killed in the last dozen posts, and at least three would have had to beam to the Sentinel to start assimilating there. That leaves 17 active Borg on the Sirion, with I believe 3 of those on the bridge. From everything that's been established so far, I would say that the rest of them (that being 14) are on Deck 5 or below.

That means that once everyone finds one another again, there are enough people already on the Sirion to keep the Borg contained until the Sentinel crew starts evacuating.

The Sentinel, is, naturally, in more dire straights right now. The number of Borg there is at roughly 40 and climbing. By the time the Sentinel is destroyed that number will have climbed to nearly half the crew either assimilated or dead (some both). Captain Kersare and I (as CO of the Sentinel) have discussed it and decided that in the interests of getting the mission ended soon, we will be skipping the last plot twist and concentrating on getting the Sirion free of Borg and the Sentinel blown up.

Happy Borg Hunting!
Tony
AKA
Lieutenant Commander Todd Peters
Chief Engineering Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A