Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Hawkins
Senior Staff

Hawkins, Jack

Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:57 pm

Mission : Blood and Iron
Day: 03
Time: 0730

I just have a few minutes to record a log before I?m due to attend Jarans court martial, I?m not even sure if I need to be there from an official standpoint, but its something I have to do on a personal level, I have to see it through

And hell, it might distract me from whatever fucking games intelligence is playing with me, as soon as the trial finishes for the day I?m gonna head back to trying to find out who that guy was last night. I have no idea when ?the boss? will be back, but at least till then I have free reign for what I want to do. I just hope I learn something, learn who?s pulling my strings.

Right well for now I need to head off and find the courtroom, that should be fun!

Computer, end log.
Lieutenant Jonathan "Jack" Hawkins
Acting Chief Security/Tactical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Hawkins
Senior Staff

Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:09 pm

Mission: Lost and Found
Day: 02
Time: 1059

I seem to have time to kill, that dream last night didn?t leave me much chance of getting back to sleep so I?ve been up since some ridiculous hour and done all the work I had to do, I guess I?m just not use to having free time, ordinarily I?d go to the holodeck but I?m due on bridge duty this afternoon so haven?t really got around to it.

Apparently the asshole of a Chief is actually going to get some psychiatric help, I have to admit I?m impressed, I thought he was far too proud to actually follow that order, though I have to also admit I?m hoping the counsellor recommends he gets committed to some institution full of angry enlisted men who think they?re superior and who take some perverse please from torturing young men and women, seriously, he needs to get kicked out of the fleet.

Oh well I guess it gives me something to think about, the trail investigating what happened to Jaran has gone dead, I?ve asked the security department at the starbase to keep me updated but I?ve not heard anything. Also haven?t heard back from Starfleet intelligence regarding any info they have on Jaran, haven?t even had a denial back, just nothing, to be honest that in itself is a little suspicious.

Anyway, as much as I?m enjoying this chat I have to go to the armoury and get a Phaser, when you?re on a mission that?s putting you up against the Borg its often a good idea to be armed?or so they say?

Computer, end log.
Lieutenant Jonathan "Jack" Hawkins
Acting Chief Security/Tactical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B