Mavose, Petra

Personal log reflections regarding events during missions or shoreleave

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Former Member

Mavose, Petra

Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:32 am

MISSION: Future Horizons
TIME: Mission Day 20; 1730 hours

Like, Oh My God! So, the ship's Senior Staff, myself included considering that I am the Chief Science Officer, had this interesting little discussion about some guy named Treeline, or something of the sort. Anyways, the Away Team is basically going to be composed of... uhmmm... that Executive Officer dude... I can't seem to recall his name... and the Doctor, I think someone called her Dark Helmet. Maybe that's just a nickname? I don't know. I'll have to check it out sometime. Oh! And my most bestest friend in the entire galaxy, P'ayanna, whom is also one of my roommates, will be leading the Away Team! I'm soooo happy for her. I'm sure she'll do a great job. Now that I think about it, there had been a time when we had first met and I hugged the Klingon. I think I surprised her because she was about to wrap her arms around me as well and, well, I think she accidently pushed me away. Oh well, hardly even a bruise. Who else was on the Away Team... I know there was some... Ah yes! The Intelligent Man! Although, I have to admit, he didn't look very intelligent when he was having a fight with Abu in the middle of the meeting. If the precious captain hadn't calmed the two of them down, I think they would've been going directly for their phasers. That makes me wonder... who would have won in a phaser fight? We have the Intelligent Man on one side and Abu on the other side. Err... now that I think about it, Abu mentioned that he was a former Intelligent Man... would they be equally matched? If so, would they both win... or would it be lose? ACK! My brain's going around in circles now!

So, after the meeting I had a nice discussion with Abu regarding the shuttle flight. Oh! I totally forgot to mention that! I'll be flying with Abu to the planet to get some more detailed scans of the Military Complex. It will be so totally fun! I can't wait! And I get to fly with P'ayanna! Perhaps I'll have a girl's chat with her about my encounter with Sharon. Very nice girl. And... oh. I forgot about Abu. So, we went back to Abu's quarters and chatted some more about the shuttle's mission. Upon entering his quarters, I saw that he had covered up a... well... something. My curiosity, like, totally got the best of me. So, while he was involved with whatever it was he was doing with the PADD he had in his hand, I wandered across the room and took an itsy bitsy teeny weeny look under the cloth. Well, let me tell you, it was the ugliest, most disgusting thing I've ever seen... asides from the time my brothers Dalte and Rivlis reprogrammed the replicaters back home to only dispense mud pies. That was pretty gross. I'll never forget that day, especially when mom and dad came home. They were so furious with my brothers that... arg! I wish this silly computer would tell me when I start rambling. Actually, maybe I can come up with a program so it'd do just that. I mean, there's gotta be thousands upod thousands of Starfleet Officers. Surely I can't be the only one that rambles, and... but... there I go again. I tell you, sometimes I don't even know what I'm talking about. But yea, I fell to the floor and the cloth fell with me. What's his face... Abu, yea, he wasn't too happy at all and came to the floor with me. I can't remember what happened, I kinda blacked out, but... I think he kissed me. Maybe? I don't know. I scratched his face in either case, I still feel really bad about that. Before I left, I helpped regenerate the skin around the wound... and then saw him half naked. I never felt whatever it was that I felt before then. Very interesting man...

And then I went to Sickbay to brief Ensign Kai... Sharon, about the Meeting. Very nice girl. Very cute too. She's another one of my roommies, so I've seen her briefly before when she first came into the quarters last night. Anyways... yea... it had been an interesting development. I felt nice being around her... it's like, I can tell her like, everything! Anyways, I left sickbay with a kiss on the cheek... it felt so nice. My heart kinda fluttered. I think it did anyways. It felt like I had butterflies in my stomache, but I felt all nice and warm inside.

Anyways, I got about 15 minutes left before the shuttle is scheduled to leave. I should make my way to the shuttlebay and be ready for departure or Mr. Abu will not be a happy camper.

Computer, End Recording.