Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Grayson
Senior Staff

Grayson II, Mark

Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:36 am

MISSION: Future Horizons
TIME: Mission Day 20; 1645 hours

Begin log.

The briefing went as I expected. Actually it was fun to see that the flyboy Abubakar has a bad temper. He barely resisted to my provocation and wanted to take my head off. I wonder if he has any intelligence formation at all. His arrogance and ego were going to kill him if he doesn't keep that ugly head of him cold.

P'ayanna reacted as she would be. She's a Klingon, after all.. I'm glad to know we're allies. After the beating she gave me, at least some respect I should obtain. I do have my honor, after all.

Petra Mavose looks harmless and little too chirpy for my tastes. I'm not opposed to good looking woman aboard a ship, but that ensign is way too happy to be taken seriously. I just hope her personality doesn't get her killed. I'm sure P'ayanna would like to do the killing. heh. I noticed the way she looked at Mavose.

Commander Hunt kept his coolness and silence through the briefing, which proves he's the type of guy that no one see him coming when he has to do something. Impressive. I actually expected him to say anything, since my little game with Abubakar made things entretaining. Captain Kersare straighted us out. Not that I needed be straightned. But, she has a command voice and she's decided. I liked the plan she prepared because she destroyed Abubakar's plan, which was stupid, by the way.

I don't know what to think about Lt Barret and doctor Darkhelm. They are the silent types, but my analysis from both is that they are efficient and effective. Darkhelm will probably have to use her abilities down at Celtron.

I personally think this rescue is necessary, but I think something odd is going on. I'm not sure what exactly, but the House of Raktor profile does not indicate that they have anyone intelligent enough to create dissention in a planet, in order to conquer. It's too elegant for them. Maybe, I'm being paranoid again.

I have to get ready to the mission. End log.
Lieutenant Mark Grayson II
Chief Intelligence Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

"O divine art of subtlety and secrecy! Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible and hence we can hold the enemy's fate in our hands." - Sun Tzu

Grayson
Senior Staff

Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:14 pm

Mission: You Can't Judge A Planet By Its Dilithium

Being Log:

This mission was a disaster, intelligence-wise. I let the Direidi manipulate me with their game and, more than that, I let them irritate me, force me into a condition where I had to spend time with the Malinche CEO, Peters.

Not that I don't like the guy... What am I saying?... I don't like him. It was his fault my cover was blown.. It was his fault that I was thrown in the Direidi Game. I'm guilt of not letting him behind... I couldn't leave the grease monkey all by himself. I never could let anyone behind.

So, I had to go through a ridiculous trial court, be humiliated several times to the amusement of that aliens. All because of the missing Syrion crew. Who were in perfectly good health, by the way. The Direidi are everything but violent.

I can't wait the time when get this planet behind. If I could I write a report suggesting a system blockade I would. Hmpf. I think I need a good shower and some serious stuff to read. I through with comedy.

End Log.
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

"O divine art of subtlety and secrecy! Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible and hence we can hold the enemy's fate in our hands." - Sun Tzu

Grayson
Senior Staff

Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:08 am

Shoreleve Iron and Blood

Begin Log.

It seems I'll be working in my shoreleve a lot more than I did during the last misison. There's several new elements rising on horizon and doesn't look good. I would say it looks pretty dangerous.

I just wish the new senior officers could get what I was trying to do. Obviously, they didn't it. It's not the first time either. I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the Captain. I appreciate her honesty, but, I really thought she could see the big picture.

This promotion I got... Obviously, It will planned to give enough authority to act when the time comes. And it is coming, much to my displeasure.

Going to Maran is a bad sign. People just don't know how hard was to convince the Brass to put the whole thing in motion. No one what we do to protect them from some nasty things lurking in the shadows.

Hmm... I'm ranting. Not surprising, considering all the things I'll have to do and that I had promised myself not to do anymore. * Sighs *

My bags are ready and I'm embarking to Maran, along with Jason and Adam. Jason suspects that I'm lying and I really don't care what he thinks. What I need is a diversonary action and he'll provide that to me, liking or not. After all, Darkhelm is in trouble. The whole planet is about to get in a serious trouble too.

Let's hope I can help stop the chaos.

End log.
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B