Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Roh
Senior Staff

Roh, Trayven

Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:12 pm

<Chief Ops Officer's personal log>

Before the dinner

ON:

I am putting this first log in before the dinner starts because I would like to thank all of my past CO's for helping me to believe in myself. I have just completed my first meeting with a member of me staff and have decided to make him my assistant chief for the time being.

Now onto the mission at hand; the Borg. I have never been on a mission dealing with them before and am feeling more than a little apprehensive about this mission. Our main mission is to find the USS Sirion but have been warned that the Borg have been spotted in the area. We have also been ordered to undertake this mission with the help of another ship.

The crew seems to be a friendly but eclectic conglomeration of people. I am still looking forward to meeting with all of them soon. But I can't help but notice that Captain Kersare seems to doubt my abilities somewhat. So with that said, I have to get into my dress uniform and make my way to the transporter room.

OFF
Lieutenant, jg Trayven Roh
Chief Ops Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Roh
Senior Staff

Roh, Trayven

Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:12 am

Chief Operations Officer's Personal Log

Day One (After the dinner)

Well my little meeting of the minds with the Sentinel's Ops officer was a raging success. We discussed everything from tactics to improvements to the sensors. Lieutenant Garrett has a good head on her shoulders. She was a great sounding board for me as well as a good resource until I can get up to speed with running this department on my own. Which reminds me that I have a staff meeting tomorrow at 0700. It's nothing more than a meet and greet for me to get to know the people on me staff. I also need to make on of them my interim assistant chief until Starfleet sees itself right and proper to fill that slot with someone permanently. That covers just about everything before I fall asleep at my desk.
Lieutenant, jg Trayven Roh
Chief Ops Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B