Personal log reflections regarding events during missions or shoreleave

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Thundera
Senior Staff

Re: Thundera, Cheetara

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:51 am

Mission: Another Voyage Home
Time: Day 0, 1825

ON: Well, I'm back on the Malinche. The last battle seems to have been a rough one. I'm gonna have to take a look at the ships logs later. Luckily all the modifications that were done for me are still in place. I'm looking forward to getting back together with the new and old crew members. I'm actually thrilled to being able to see the Captain again. She was always a great friend and mentor to me those years ago when I started learning how to act more human, instead of Borg. I'm sure she'll be in touch soon once she get my message of my return. But for now, I'm gonna read over these Science Department reports and updates. Seems like alot has changed, and is going to change even more.

OFF:
Last edited by Thundera on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant Cheetara Thundera
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC 38997-A

Thundera
Senior Staff

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:28 am

Time: Revised Timeline – Day 1, 1630

ON:

Cheetara had just finished her meeting with Bri and Delman(NPC). She was quite intrigued by that guy. In the same meeting he had expressed his fear of her being a former borg, as well as being a pretty woman. He seemed very lost within his own young mind. She was glad that he wanted to be an officer, but she still had some doubts about it. Only time would tell if he really could handle the responsibility. After all being an officer can be alot more complicated than just being a warrant officer. She wished him the best of luck, and of course would help him with anything he needed. But she still wondered if his transfer request and taking classes was more of a ploy to get away from her so he wouldn't really have to face his fears.

Cheetara hoped that he continued his work with the counselor over his fears. She also had a few plans of her own to help him conquer his fears. Being the Chief Science Officer, she could be in the labs at any point in time, she had no set schedule. Especially since she's usually up and around more than most officers. Even though she did require sleep, because of her Borg implants still in her body, she didn't need as much as a normal person. Not to mention the fact that she mostly preferred to work, rather than have extra free time. She took her position very seriously and like to work the extra time to make sure that everyone was doing what they were supposed to, and would just 'pop in' at various times.

To most of her staff, she was the new Department Head. Little of them knew about her work ethic or how she operated. Even her assistant was just starting to learn. Cheetara had explained to Brianna some of the things she expected, but not how she herself worked. Of course she had her own shift that she operated in, but she never limited herself to it. They would soon all learn that. Cheetara was planning on just showing up during some of the third shift that Delman had requested his transfer to, as well as contacting the teachers for his classes, as well as Dallas to see what he was really up to, and how he was progressing. She was sure Delman would be shocked to see how closely she followed what her staff does.

Anyway, back to work.

OFF
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC 38997-A

Thundera
Senior Staff

Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:43 am

Time: Revised Timeline – Day 3, 0300

Cheetara had awoken out of her sleep in a cold sweat yet again. Memories were flooding her mind from the past. She sat up and began writing a personal log.

LOG ON:
What a long day. I've only been back a short time and already I've had to be mean. You would think that the ones that were here before would remember me. But I guess not. So today they tested me and found out when I say something that I mean business. It's hard to try to make friends when you have to be mean. It's already bad enough that people fear and hate me since I was a former borg and look so odd. I can only imagine how much worse they will think when word gets around of the punishment I gave to Nassir and Blake.

Aside from that, my meeting with Dallas went well I think. She talked about a treatment for what I'm going through that would involve the Doc. I'm still skeptical about it. My brain physiology isn't exactly normal. Between the fact that I'm a Betazoid with implants from where I was a borg, I'm nowhere near typical. I'm still unsure about this new doctor's credibility. I just wish these nightmares would finally end. Then again, it might be the Betazoid side of me that won't let me forget. Causing a constant reminder of the person I was forced to be so that just maybe I'd never be that person again. Who really knows.

So in this dream we had begun an attack in the delta quadrant on species 18532 I think. They were small race of people that didn't bother a sole. Barely had warp capabilities. It just so happened that their technology was just advanced enough for the Borg to want them assimilated. They had been watching them and how fast they were growing. They knew this species would be an asset in the long run so they just swept in and made them into drones for the collective.

I think I need to try and get back to sleep. I have a long day tomorrow. Hopefully writing this down like Dallas suggested will help. I'll have to remember to go to see her later and take her my logs about the dreams.

LOG OFF:

Cheetara set down the padd and laid back down in her bed to try and catch some sleep.
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC 38997-A