Lovestreet
Senior Staff

Lovestreet, Oliver

Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:49 pm

Mission: Unknown
Place: Unknown
Time: Unknown

Personal Log: Dr. O

It seems I have finally made some headway. I am being transferred to the USS Malinche as the Chief Medical Officer. Well, it's going to take some getting used to. I've not been on a starship with as many warp nacelles as the Captain has pips.

I hope the CO is never promoted; who knows what Starfleet might do to the ship!

I finally made it off the last hell hole I was inhabiting. Seems like everytime I just about get used to some sort of hellish fiendish place, Starfleet in it's infinite wisdom decides to uproot me and blast my molecules across the cosmos to another place and time.

I'd swear this current body is the 3,453,232nd copy!
Dr. Oliver Lovestreet
Chief Medical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Lovestreet
Senior Staff

Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:56 am

Personal Log: Doctor Lovestreet
Time: Time to partaaaay

The entire Medical Staff must be made up of gorgeous women. Everyone I have met has either been gorgeous or at the very least attractive. I haven't met any male members of the staff, yet they are reported to exist. If that is so, they must be locked away.

Perhaps I am dealing with an unknown tribe of Amazonian like women. They invite men to their lair and lust them up; only to zip their lips with a hot sonic shower and torch their eyes out. Maybe I can learn the location of their secret lair. If I am a good boy, perhaps I can even get into their good graces...

Na...what am I thinking....women don't have good graces......blah!

I must sign off this personal log before I am discovered. This message will self destruct in two thousand three hundred seventy five years and twelve seconds.

Dr. O signing off.
Dr. Oliver Lovestreet
Chief Medical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Lovestreet
Senior Staff

Boy am I tired

Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:34 pm

MAN! I thought time warp was bad! It's been some time since I saw the inside of my eyelids. I told that stupid Chief Engineer there was a problem with the matter inducer and transfer coils. Oh...who am I kidding? When did I become an engineer? I'm a doctor, not an engineer!

It's soooo good to be out of that transporter loop. I can't believe nobody thought to look there! What a bunch of moon rocks! Next time I agree to go away on a mission, I'm flying coach!
Dr. Oliver Lovestreet
Chief Medical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B