N'Rass, L'Randil

Personal log reflections regarding events during missions or shoreleave

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

N'rass
Senior Staff

N'Rass, L'Randil

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:56 pm

<station day 4 Malinche>

Today has been a day filled with apprehension. I am fearful of what is to come and hopeful that we are prepared for the conflict. I went to the station for a visit today and while the crowd makes me uneasy, they all were bustling about their own agendas. It would be a shame for so many to be harmed by us performing inadequately at our duty of protection.

I was approached to be involved in the Multi Vector Assault Mode control department. That is such an honor for me. Randi the shuttle tweak getting involved in MVAM, wow. That's enough to make a girl purr.

Anyway, more tweaks before trying to sleep.

End Log.
Lieutenant JG L'Randil N'rass
Chief Engineering Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

N'rass
Senior Staff

Re: N'Rass, L'Randil

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 pm

On: <Malinche Station day 4 1900 hrs Beta Section>

“Personal log,” The engineer typed as she walked with her assistant.

"This engineering room is very different from my comfort zone. People everywhere with their own tasks and a gentle hum of the core in the background. There is a sort of a disconnect from the machinery by running automated panels, which is disconcerting. I value the tactile element of the shuttle work, but this is where my duty lies so I will do my best.
The commanding officer Masterson impresses me. He seems personable and confident at the same time. With any luck we can work more together. Of course that assumes we make it out of this conflict alive." L’Randil typed, then looked up from her PADD as she walked. The caitian had tendencies to type as she walked so this was no different.

"Three...four...there it is." She said to her crewmate. "There's the junction. It smells like plasma, that's never good. Well, hopefully it won’t be too hard.”

She set the PADD back on her belt and set to taking the panel off of the Jeffries tube to crawl in. An ensign who had been accompanying her followed her into the tube.

“Johnson(Npc), if you pull my tail you may find out whether or not I bite.” She warned in a joking manner. The ensign looked like he was concerned.

“Please don’t Ma’am.”

“Oh, silly.” She stopped and looked back. “Do you really think I would? I may have a temper but I do have my standards.”

“Good to hear, Ma’am.” He said with a relieved tone. She rolled her eyes and resumed the trail to the offending relay.
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

N'rass
Senior Staff

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 pm

<Personal log, Shoreleave day 3>

The last couple days have been filled with many ups and downs. Since Chief Roen has been on deck my life has been tense and on edge, but I think I can deal with it. She reminds me of the foreman at the mining company, but without claws.

When Commander Barrett requested me to be the pilot for the runabout I was almost dumbfounded. The look on Roen's face was priceless. That was a relaxing side mission. Runabouts are so smooth to fly once they are out of the bay, a little hairy getting through the door but fun.

Not knowing what we were going for, I just sat back for the ride and then they came back with a son! Last time I was close to a kid was before I joined the fleet and those were some real brats. This one was so calm and collected, he made me want to take him back for myself. I think that we will be enjoying some time together later on. Who guessed, me getting along with a child? Times change I suppose.
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

N'rass
Senior Staff

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:44 pm

<Mission 17 - Inferno's Light>

"Computer," The caitian said as she laid back in her bed. "Begin log. The repairs to the ship have been slow and tedious. When the Klingons attacked us, in my opinion they were very close to achieving their goal. At least we have a resourceful crew to repair with, although it seems we are repairing a squadron more than a singular ship."

"Whatever it is with these Mirror Universe ships, it has been odd. People have talked about the oddity of it, but most of what I have noticed is Chief Roen is more introspective than usual. She will not admit it to me, but I have seen it in practice. Ever since the attack she has been on the bridge and involved in things other than harassing us. Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but it is weird too. It almost makes me wonder how it will be when we resolve this whole situation. Will she return to normal? I hope not."

L'Randil sighed. A picture of her parents standing next to her was sitting on her bed stand. She rolled to face it, staring for a moment.

"Computer, End log." She said before falling asleep.
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A