Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Drexel
Senior Staff

Olaffson, Spencer - (NPC)

Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 am

<Mission 19 - Another Voyage Home>

<<USS Malinche, Olaffson's Quarters, Day 2, 1300>>

Personal Log ON:

Just got word that I need to attend a senior staff meeting in the conference room. It was bad enough that my retirement is delayed a few days, and now they are actually going to put me to work. Thirty one years of department meetings, staff meetings, senior staff meetings, I've had it. If I have to go to one more meeting, I may just jump out the nearest airlock.

I remember sitting in this very chair a week ago with the thought that, in a week's time I would be sitting at a beach in Risa, getting pampered by beautiful women. Yeah...didn't happen.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out Cheryl has something to do with this. She already took my kids, my house I built with my own to hands, and my dog Waffles. Surely ruining my retirement wouldn't be beneath that whore.

On a different note, I've gone over the personnel file on my replacement. His name is Arron Drexel. Some young up and comer in the Intelligence community. Good resume, lots of field experience, and did some remarkable work on Cardassia. The Malinche will be a good home for him.

Speaking about the Malinche, I probably didn't get to know my shipmates as well as I could have, but after a long career, you just don't feel that need to be sociable anymore. At least, that's the excuse I use. But this is a fine crew, and they have persevered under many hardships. I was honored to serve here while I did.

I now sit here, hoping this is the last time I say, End Personal Log.

END Personal Log

A Personal Log by:

Lieutenant Spencer Olaffson (PNPC)
Chief Intelligence Officer
USS Malinche

Played by:
Lieutenant JG Arron Drexel
Chief Intelligence Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A