Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Rabb
Senior Staff

Rabb, Stacy

Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Mission: Another Voyage Home
Time: Day 1, 1830 hours

Personal Log ON:

Well, I've reached the end of space once again. Assignment to the USS Malinche; this is going to be my first time serving on a Prometheus class ship. Three years on the Minoru, watching the Romulan border and exploring the Typhon Expanse almost made me go ape shit. Typhon Expanse, yeah that's one of the most dead places in the galaxy for sure. This assignment is going to be different. I've spent virtually my entire career on Excelsior class ships. I could have walked from one end of the ship to the other blindfolded and not walked into any bulkheads. This ship looks a lot different, a LOT different. Maybe it's the scale on the padd. Well, at this stage of my career, whatever it takes to move on up. I want that third pip on my collar.

Doesn't look like there is much going on here at the base though. Perhaps I can find a little shop before I get aboard that sells makeup. I haven't had a good makeup set for ages it seems. That awesome hand made kit grandma sent me from home was wonderful. I need something for my hair too, maybe put a little more curl in it for off duty. I wonder how many young nuts are going to be on this ship? The Minoru had it's fair share, that's for sure. I thought the Admiral was going to slice poor Yeoman Sanders (NPC) my last week there. Of course, he forgot I am quite adept at taking care of myself.

At least I don't have to deal with anymore stupid Klingons! I am so tired of hearing "nuq mI'lIj, tera'ngan". I couldn't believe the number of drunk Klingons who were hitting on me! If I never hear another Klingon phrase, it'll be too soon.

Personal Log OFF:
Lieutenant Stacy Rabb
Chief Flight Control Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Rabb
Senior Staff

Re: Rabb, Stacy

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:07 pm

ON:

<<USS Malinche, Rabb's Quarters, RT Day O, 2330 hours>>

Stacy couldn't help but toss and turn. Ever since Jenni Thornton left her quarters, Stacy could think of nothing else but smacking Topher in the nose. His attack a year ago on Jenni apparently was pretty traumatic for her. Stacy knew she had to do something, but what exactly. If she reported it to the Security Chief, Topher would claim it didn't happen and try to make Jenni's life a living hell.

Stacy sat up in bed, wringing her hands. She pushed the blanket back and rolled out of bed. Stacy walked over to her computer, sat down and pulled up Warrant Officer Topher's file.

"Let's see. He's been in Fleet for fifteen years, he's obviously older than Jenni, received his warrant two years ago, up for promotion this cycle. Hmm..this is interesting, seems Topher is interested in eventually running his own shipping line. Looks like he wants to put in his twenty and retire."

Stacy tapped her fingers on the desk. "Maybe we can help him decide to retire early. I sure as hell don't plan on allowing him to continue on the Malinche. I've got to talk with someone. Perhaps the Exec. She might be able to help me. I need to get him off this ship and fast. Someone like that just shouldn't be allowed even to transfer to another ship. Who knows what he'll do to the next poor gal."

Stacy moved away from the desk, turning off her computer and headed back to bed. She got under the covers and tried to go to sleep. "Yeah, maybe that's what I need to do. I know one thing's for sure, he and I are going to have a little come to the light meeting tomorrow....first thing."

OFF:
Lieutenant Stacy Rabb
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Rabb
Senior Staff

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 pm

<<USS Malinche, Outside Shuttle Bay, Day 1 Revised Timeline, 0645>>

Stacy didn't have anyone paying any attention to her as she walked out of the shuttlebay. Grinning widely, Stacy laughed to herself a bit. She couldn't help but start talking to herself.

'Well, I guess that arrogant asshole won't be attacking anymore women.' She shook her head, walking towards the turbolift. Stacy stopped just short of getting onto the turbolift. 'What the hell am I going to do if that idiot reports me for assaulting him?' Stacy suddenly got concerned, but deep down inside, Stacy felt she had done the right thing. She blinked twice, bit her lip and moved on to the turbolift.

Getting on the turbolift, she didn't even look at the junior officer who stepped onto the lift with her. He wasn't on the lift very long, and got off.

"Well, that was good. I don't even know what to think. Sometimes I just let my emotions get the best of me. I damn well wasn't going to let that arrogant asshole get away with what he did, and I sure am not going to let him stay on this ship."
Lieutenant Stacy Rabb
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Rabb
Senior Staff

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 pm

<Mission 19 - Another Voyage Home>

<<WO Topher's Quarters, Mission Day 1 Revised Timeline, 2300>>

Personal Log ON:

I managed to stay away from Lieutenant Rabb. It's not been too difficult as she's been working on the bridge and I have been on sick call ever since the incident. I just can't get over the audacity of that woman. I don't know who she thinks she is, coming down into my shuttle and attacking me! Of course, I need to remember the reason behind the attack, and of course keep that to myself. If that little incident from the past ever got out, I could be facing some real serious trouble, and I don't mean Breen either.

I was hoping I could get my affairs in order and get off the ship before we left port, but that is out of the question now. I think the best thing for me to do until we get done with whatever mission we are on is to just stay away from Rabb and Jennie too.

Jennie....that little bitch told Rabb what happened...now they both need to die! But how? Where? When? How can I get it done and get away with it? Who could I put the blame on? It would be easy if they died in some duty related incident; that would be nice and clean. No blood on my hands then, no worries about being tied to a death investigation. But how? Well, I guess I will stay in my quarters as long as I can and see what I can come up with.

I can't be the only enemy that Rabb has on this ship. I should talk with her second, Lieutenant Flanders. I hear he had a nasty run in with her in the officers lounge, she even poured a drink on him before some nosy counselor intervened. I would have liked to see that Deltan give her what for!

End Personal Log:

WO Christopher Topher (NPC)
Lieutenant Stacy Rabb
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A

Rabb
Senior Staff

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:15 pm

<Mission 19 - Another Voyage Home>

<<ENS Krakatow's Quarters, Mission Day 1 Revised Timeline, 2350>>

Personal Log ON:

Well, here I am, out on my first deep space assignment. I've only been out of the academy about six months but this is an interesting posting so far. My assignment has been flight control officer on what the earth people call the midnight shift. This is a far cry from the Oxmyx clan's control over my home planet. Sometimes it still seems like a dream come true, being in Starfleet, wearing this uniform, being here on this ship. I have run across some very interesting people here on the Malinche, even more so than my time at the academy.

As I get ready to leave for the bridge, I am excited to see what's going to happen during this new day. On my last shift we discovered a rogue comet drifting through the sector, and that got the midnight science officer really excited. I thought she was going to crap in her pants, she was jumping up and down at her console, pointing to the boards. The bridge duty officer thought something was wrong at first, like we were under attack or something. That was pretty funny to watch. Of course, I kinda had to watch it in pieces, keeping my eyes forward on the viewscreen and my console.

Well, it's past time to head off to the bridge. I don't want to be late for shift. So far, I have a great record on this ship and I want to keep it that way. I would like to get promoted someday, so I need to keep it going.

Personal log OFF:

ENS Krakatow (NPC)
Flight Control Officer
Lieutenant Stacy Rabb
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A