Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Zeral
Senior Staff

Volakis, Petra

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:01 am

<<Another Voyage Home>>

<<Petra’s Quarters, 0930, Day 4>>

Personal Log ON:

It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but I have a little free time this morning and I thought that it couldn’t hurt. We’re on our way to Earth right now, and things have seemed pretty tense. I’m not entirely sure what’s going on myself—they don’t tell little Ensigns like me everything about everything, you know—but it seems like we’re heading into something dangerous exciting.

So it’s just another day in Starfleet, really.

In slightly more exciting news, I have a new roommate! Again. I’ve only been away from the Academy for two years, but I’ve had over nine different roommates since then. Most of them have been pretty nice girls, but some of them… Oh, I remember Ensign Darrow. She had an aversion to hair, of all things. Yes, hair. I do my best to keep our quarters nice and clean, but I do have long hair, and every once in awhile it gets, well, left around, you might say. It’s not like I do it on purpose. She used to go absolutely crazy whenever she found one of those long, black hairs. I swear, she wanted nothing more than to cut off all my hair while I was asleep. She probably fantasized about it.

But my new roommate isn’t like that. Brianna doesn’t seem to be the crazy type at all, thank god. She’s a science officer, but she’s not just a science officer, you know? She’s actually an artist as well, and apparently she paints in her free time. I haven’t actually seen her at work yet, but her paintings are really good. She wants to join in on our game nights too, which I think is great. I have a feeling that she’ll fit in with everyone really well.

Well, I can’t sit around this room forever. I’m meeting Mara (NPC) for breakfast again soon. She’s having trouble with that on again, off again relationship of hers. Petra to the rescue, I suppose.

Personal Log OFF
Commander Nora Zeral
Executive Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38997-A