Rayne, Sara

Personal log reflections regarding events during missions or shoreleave

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Rayne
Crewmember
Location: Running away from the penguins that come one by one to steal away my sanity

Rayne, Sara

Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:35 pm

Investigation Log: 1
Subject: Ants
Time: 1300 Hours, Day 0

The "Ant" problem is as bad as I figured it would be, the little beasts have infested every comm system and data port on the ship. Cleaning up this mess seems like it is going to take longer then I thought previously though I am sure Mr. Grayson if he isn't the cause of this problem, is most likely taking time to clean out the "Ants" aswell. Fortunatly for me I have started on the Jefferies Tubes first which would give me time to "Disappear" incase the Lieutenant started cleaning in here or atleast enough time to think of a cover story. I have yet to find the Mole onboard the ship but the trail seems to be getting longer. Perhaps in time I will find him or her and remove the problem from the works.

End of Log.
Data Coding in progress.............................................................................
Data Encoded...
Ensign Sara Rayne
Acting Assistant Chief Intelligence Officer

USS Malinche-B NCC-38897-B

"Beware The Penguins!"

Rayne
Crewmember
Location: Running away from the penguins that come one by one to steal away my sanity

Fri May 26, 2006 1:09 pm

Investigation Log: 2
Subject: Ants Removed
Time: 1100 Hours, Day 3

Well after two days of cracking the password, and hacking into the Ant's Command functions I managed to get them all to goto one place so I could contain them for later reprogramming and perhaps figure out who placed them on the ship. I am still searching for the mole but unfortunatly the trail is still getting longer as I go on with the investigation and I am starting to think he or she might have noticed me digging into the information I need, if so then the mole might be playing games with me trying to expose me and perhaps even try to get me blamed for what he or she is doing. So far my cover has stuck though Mr. Grayson the Cheif Intelligence Officer, and king of paranoia seems intent on figuring out exactly who I am and whom I work for. Though after investigating Mr. Grayson's background I don't think he is the mole, much too loyal to the federation to be a mole in my opinion but then again the intelligence business has always been a gray fog.

End of Log.
Data Coding in progress.............................................................................
Data Encoded...
Ensign Sara Rayne

"Beware The Penguins!"

Rayne
Crewmember

Personal Log

Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:28 am

Personal Log: Rayne, Sara
Time: 1725 Hours
Day: 3

So far the crew seems to be pretty nice though I haven't really got to meet all of them yet. I will say that Lt. Grayson even though he does seem to be a bit to paranoid is a alright person even for a intel officer, though I probly shouldn't be saying anything since I am a intel officer also. It seems to me that Starfleet Intelligence: Nine is hidding things from me, the one they should know better then to hide things from. It could very well be possible they are trying to get rid of me though they won't openly reveal that they are I suspect it to be so. I wonder if it was something I might have seen on my last mission that caused some admiral to think I was a security risk? Hell it's quite possible that is the reason, but what I don't understand is why did they send me to retrive the damn fighter in the first place. Unless that was just a excuse to figure out a reason to get rid of me. Well once this mission is over with hoping we find the missing starship and her crew, Im going to take a visit to SFI:9 HQ and get to the bottom of this, hell I might even bring a friend along. Still they haven't lied about a mole onboard the Malinche but then that could even be a ruse or a agent sent to take care of thier problem.
Ensign Sara Rayne

"Beware The Penguins!"

Rayne
Crewmember

Personal Log: Blood and Iron

Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:11 am

Time: 1200 Hours

Well I seem to have woken to a nearly empty sickbay with hardly any lighting, not that I don't mind the lack of light I welcome it. What makes me start thinking is why I had been given a sedative when I was already asleep. Anyways enough about that for now. Im glad to be back onboard the Malinche after the "de-weeding" operation Starfleet Intel assigned me to. As much as it reminded me of the action filled times durring the dominion war, I feel much more at ease here. Not such a stressful life onboard the Malinche as my life used to be. Its too bad Mr. Grayson isn't returning I was looking forward to giving him a tough time but it seems the former ACIO is going to take his place for now. I guess I'll just have to settle with giving him a headache or two. Though I have yet to figure out why he doesn't like Intel officers, or could it just be me he doesn't like? Well with Jaran's trial going sickbay seems to be very quiet without the new CMO around though I am starting to wonder if that is really a blessing in disguise, what with him knowing about my occular implants.

Still its not like I could have kept them a secret much longer then I have, with the glow in the dark effect they seem to give my irises. Im just suprised he hasn't started digging through my sealed medical logs. It also seems I've been having those dream/visions again, this time I was shown where that zepolaron device was installed right where it would do the most distruption to my implants. It seemed to also be one of the engineering personel and a female at that though with the nature of this problem of mine I seriously doubt it was someone assigned to the ship. This bundle of vipers don't work like that. Might have been an operative using a holo-masker but I'll never know till I catch him or her. Until then I'll have to hope another one of these vision dreams shows that person's face.
Ensign Sara Rayne

"Beware The Penguins!"

Rayne
Crewmember

Personal Log: Blood and Iron

Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:52 pm

Time: 1500 hours

J4L is giving me problems again, and it seems they put a higher price on my head then last time I dealt with them. Oh well its what I get from being in my career. Their assassin sent to kill me is still in the brig waiting for my operatives in E5 to take custody of her. Once I have a chance to I'll find out from my friend "Specter" who their new leader is. In the meantime I'll need to watch my back while the E5 operatives search for the other J4L agent onboard the Malinche. So far the Malinche's XO Commander Hunt seems to check out just fine, soon I'll let him in on the secret of who I really am but only if I can actually trust him to keep it.
Ensign Sara Rayne

"Beware The Penguins!"