Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Quarterstaff
Crewmember

Quarterstaff, Lynn

Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:27 am

<Date: Day 0, 10:06>
<Location: personal Quarters>
<Begin log>

I haven?t been this edgy since I began Starfleet Academy. I don?t know how I?ll do with the personal on board. What if they think I am too young to be a medic? And I was never too strong in the histology part of my classes, what if our first mission I have to deal with some ones tissues and it happens to be the one thing I forgot? Oh lord, I?m 26 years old and I feel like I?m back in elementary. Who?d have thought I?d end up all the way out here, out where my father spent so much time. I?ve been assigned to the USS Malinche, which came as no little surprise considering I was so sure I was going to be sent packing after my first few years at the academy. The situation really isn?t as bad as I make it out to be, I know that. There will be another officer onboard and with any luck we wont really need major medical assistant for some time, at least until I feel confident enough to be out there in the field.

I can only imagine what the commanders like. She sounds like a stern woman, Aye I don?t even want to think about how she will react when she finds out she has such a greenie joining her crew?But then again nothing could be as bad as Professor Estella ... could it. Get a hold of yourself girl! Your now part of Starfleet! It is up to you to take confidence in what you do and take care of the crew. This is no time to fall to pieces, remain calm. Maybe a cup of tea will calm me down. There is still time before I have to report to my assignment, but its probably better to finish packing myself up. Ah, such hard choices.
More to come latter I suppose, End log.

<End log>
Ensign Lynn Quarterstaff
Medical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Quarterstaff
Crewmember

Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:02 pm

<Date: Day 4, 0226>
<Location: personal quarters>
<Begin log>

Boy, I knew life would be fast pace working on a starship, but here on the Malinche, I never have any idea whats going on!

I've decided to retire to my quarters for now and hopefully will adjust to this fast pace by tomorrow. With any luck my cerebral cortex with magically use omossis to adjust. Its a dreadfully early hour of the morning now... Best to leave this a short entry.

Looking forward to meeting out captain and examining the crew. There's been an awful lot of commotion on the deck lattley, best be ready to handel anything.

<End Log>
Ensign Lynn Quarterstaff
Medical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Quarterstaff
Crewmember

an interesting detour

Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:59 pm

:personal log- Ensign Quarterstaff:
<Begin log>

There doesn't ever seem to be any rest for the poor Lt. Benson. He's still working on the case of one called Jaren. The details are still fuzzy as to what he is to be charged ith or how the case wil go, but I suppose all will go well and justice wil be served. I'v been allowed to roam the star base due to our shore leave from the Malinche.
I happened upon Lt Benson in the hall ways on a trip back from the dockingbays.
The ships are real Beut's. Maybe I'll take a longer stroll down there and brush up on some terms, maybe take a look at the new engines. It really has been too long since I had any interaction with machinery.
For now I'll just bumm around sickbay and do my duties. Heaven forbid I actually worked. It's about time I meet a few of the other doctors, that'll be the first thing on my list.

Quarterstaff out.

<end log>
Ensign Lynn Quarterstaff
Medical Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B