Borg Beginning

Posts regarding your character's life before joining the USS Malinche

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Thundera
Senior Staff

Borg Beginning

Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:29 am

<Many Many Years Ago on a space freighter>

Cheetara was just a pup when she began exploration. She used to travel around planet to planet delivering medical supplies with her family. On this one day, things went wrong. They had just stopped to deliver some supplies to this one planet when they had been attacked by the Borg without warning.

"Mom, Dad, HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!" she yelled as they came closer

She shot a phaser a few times at them but it did nothing. She continued screaming hoping her mother or father would come to her rescue. The Borg drones kept getting closer and closer to her. Her voice finally gave out and she couldn't scream no more, or so she thought.

Next thing she knew two small tubes were shot into her neck and she was being injected with something. She let out a scream that would make the death rise. From the looks of these "things", DEATH did rise.

Thye had total white skin and machinery everywhere on their body. Tubes ran from here to there and back. Everyone of them had some kind of optical device over one of their eyes. She had seen many races before, but never had she seen such a horrible looking thing such as these.

Hours later, SHE was one of THEM!!!!!
Lieutenant Cheetara Thundera
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC 38997-A

Thundera
Senior Staff

Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:11 am

<Unknown Planet in the Delta Quadrant>
<April 25th 2368>

2 of 5 and the rest of her sub collective had been given the mission to take over some planet that resided just inside the Delta Quadrant borders. It was a class M planet that the Borg had not realized that the people there had technology worth integrating until they had assimilated a small ship that had come from there a week previously.

The Borg had swooped down and began their conquest on the little planet. The people there tried to resist using alot of old time Earth weapons as well as the phaser weapons they had. The Borg quickly adapted to the phaser taking what they wanted. However, they hadn't figured a way to stop bullets. That was their weakness. They couldn't shield bullets since there was no energy output from them that they would be able to adapt their shields to.

One by one, they assimilated and killed. Many of the drones were able to go back to their sphere, however, a few were not. 2 of 5 was among those that were not able to go back. She had been shot by the bullets which caused her demise. She laid there barely breathing as the rest of the living Borg left. Moments later a human suvivor appeared over her body. Seeing that she was still breathing and unable to move, he took a chanee and picked her up in order to take her to his laboratory and study her.

He laid her across the table and started at amazement wondering how such a creature could be made. He looked at medical charts trying to figure out how this could be possible. After hours of contemplating, he knew that it was time to do something. He began to prode and poke at her cervos. Studying how each one worked to make her move. He thought of her as an android from the reactions he would get, not to mention all the machinery that was hardwired to her body.

After days of removing machinery and reconstructing tissue, he had finally finished. There had been many pieces that he was not able to remove and couldn't figure out why. All he knew was that when he tried to remove them, she would go into a state of shock, as if having a heart attack.

Then SHE AWOKE!!!

To Be Continued...........
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC 38997-A

Thundera
Senior Staff

Revelations

Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:15 pm

<Devora Prime, Delta Quadrant>
<April 30th 2368>

Awaking, 2 of 5 thought she had a bad dream. Coming into consciousness she realized that it was no dream. She sat up slowly and looked around at her surroundings wondering where exactly she was. Moments later a man walked into the room. He was about 6 feet tall with a slender build and looked to be about mid 40's. He had long red hair and piercing green eyes.

"Glad to see your are awake. Feeling better?" the man asked.

Dazed and confused she slowly answered. "We are the Borg, resistance is futile."

The man started to laugh. It was clear to him that the woman in front of him didn't realize that she was no longer with the Borg. "You might want to check yourself first. You are just one person, not multiple."

Not hearing any other voices in her head she wondered what was going on. Everything was a blur in her memory processor. Her self diagnostic wasn't working to correct it either. "What have you done to us?"

"Forgive my rudeness. I'm Dr. Eli Kapur from Betazed. I rescued you after your attack failed. You, like me, are a Betazoid. "

A memory flashed through her head of a little girl hiding on a freighter terrified. She dismissed it quickly. "What do you mean? We are Borg" she replied

"Not anymore my dear. Do you have a name?" he asked curious of what the reply would be

She answered promptly. "My designation is 2 of 5 tetri......"

"Stop right there", he said cutting her off. "I mean a real name. The name given to you when you were born. The one you had before becoming the robotic machine that I just repaired you from."

"Unknown. Please rephrase the question." she replied

"Well I'm Eli Kapur. like I told you earlier. Who are you?" he tried again

"2 of 5 tetri....."

"STOP that. That is not your name!" he exclaimed. "How about we try searching for your who you are by your genetics."

He already knew who she was and where she came from since he had researched her genetic makeup earlier to restore who she was. It was just a matter of getting her to realize it.

"Follow me", he said motioning her to follow him.

She got up and proceeded to follow him into the next room to what appeared to be an office.

"Have a seat right there." he told her.

As she sat down he started tapping a few buttons on the display and then turned it around to her.

"This is who you are!"

She looked at the screen in what appeared to be awe. "What is this?"

"This," he began, "is your history up until you were abducted by the Borg. Your name is Cheetara Thundera. You were born on Betazed, Your family history dates back many generations. I want you to read up on and study this to learn about who you are and where you came from. Feel free to research any data in the data banks."

With that he got up and headed out of the room. Still unsure of everything that had happened, she complied in order to find the truth..

TBC.............
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC 38997-A