Posts regarding your character's life before joining the USS Malinche

Moderators: Tournneau, Korath, Kersare

Sovereign
Senior Staff

To Become Sovereign

Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:46 pm

<<Ba'Ku Homeworld>>
<Launch Base, Moriander Hillside, 0622 hours, 2363>

Yrel rested against the engine core, exhuasted. A thin coat of sweat had built its way over her skin, staining most of her long skirt and tiny top. The fact that the stained clothing tended to put more weight on the unbuilt frame of the rather petite Yrel did help keep her on her toes, although the cool night did help cut away the humidity of the engine core from time to time. Sooner or latter, she'd have to work on the life support systems of this damn thing before she roasted to death.

She wiped some of the sweat off her brow with her forearm when Dyle entered the ship, the Hopeful Escape. Dyle was immediately disappointed at the sight, placing her hands on her hips and shaking her head.

"'Rel, you pulled another all nighter, didn't you?" she said, approaching close and kneeling next to her lover. "That's not good for your health, and you know that. Why didn't you stay in bed with me?"

Yrel shrugged, smiling at the passionate concern from her love. "Things still need to get done, and I couldn't sleep."

Dyle didn't look convinced. "You need to stop trying to rush off the planet, 'Rel."

"I'm not rushing!" she protested. Dyle looked at her sternly, and Yrel retreated instantly. "I..."

"You're rushing...but there's not need to. We're immortal for now; we have the time to get this done and not be concerned with death. Stop rushing, 'Rel," Dyle frowned when Yrel looked down in sadness. "I really wanted to be in your arms last night, but you went missing. It was hard to sleep without you, you know that..."

"Yeah, I guess," she murmured. Dyle gently placed her hand on the opposite side of Yrel's chin, turning her to face Dyle, who then locked lips with her. Yrel let out a few soft sounds of pleasure as Dyle held the lock past the time of a quick embrace, sliding that hand from Yrel's chin down to her lower back and arched Yrel closer. The broke the kiss and Dyle mounted Yrel's lap, the two locking again in a lot more of a heated and sexual embrace. Dyle giggle through the kiss, placing a hand on Yrel's neck to keep the kiss going, while the other ushered Yrel's top off. Yrel struggled agaisnt the passion and broke the kiss, much the curiousity of Dyle.

"Where are the others?"

"In the village," she grinned devilishly. "It's only us here...early morning...so I thought..."

"But I'm so tired, Dyle," she whispered as Dyle came close again, setting place for another embrace.

"I want you 'Rel," Dyle responded simply. "You pulled an all nighter on your own time. That's not going to stop me from making the most of this chance to make passionate love with you right here, right now."

Yrel was about to protest more when both of Dyle's hands foudn themselves under Yrel's skirt, silencing her completely. Dyle grinned again and lock lips with Yrel.

OFF/TBC
Lieutenant Yrel Sovereign
Chief Science Officer
& Second Executive Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Sovereign
Senior Staff

Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:47 pm

<<Ba'Ku Homeworld>>
<Village, 1200 hours, 2363>

"Oh, you're doing fine, Maj'na," Yrel smiled and patted the youthful women on the back, as if to dispell her worries and sadness. "The child seems to be developing fine. A couple weeks and you'll have a little one."

Maj'na wasn't so sure of Yrel's encouragement, her frown still holding as she rubbed at her well developed pragnant belly. She looked down, growing distant, trying to hold back a sorrowing sigh. Yrel walked from behind the bed in the medical office and made for some notes scribbled on a piece of paper on the desk, glancing down at the series of notes that summed up the woman's pregnancy.

"Give him some time, it wasn't planned afterall," she said, almost dismissively. The woman was hormonal and overblowing the situation. Yrel didn't have any other concerns at the moment, but she didn't want to stay indoors all day and attended to Maj'na.

"He'll leave me, I know it," she sniffled. "He doesn't want the child. And if I force the responsibility on him, he might leave and become a...Son'A."

Yrel slapped the paper on the desk and whirled around. "Oh, come on! That's rediculous! A Son'A, because of a baby!" She approached the woman and held her by her shoulders. "Forget that thought! He just scared of it...he'll turn around once the baby's born, sheesh."

When no encouraging return came from Maj'na, Yrel sighed and turned back to the rest of the officer. "Go get some rest at home. I'll stop by your house tomorrow night and check up on you, okay?"

Maj'na's eyebrow quired. "Why? Where are you going?"

"I...uh..." Yrel cleared her throat and looked away. "Dyne has some dinner planned for us, so..."

"Fine..." Maj'na narrowed her eyes, huffing as she hauled herself to her feet and waddled towards the door. All the doctor-patient trust that they were building was easily shoved aside because of Yrel's personal life...her fruitless relationship. It was sometimes a pain to deal with her people when little sexual preconceptions got in the way. When Maj'na left, Yrel sighed again.

OFF/TBC
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B

Sovereign
Senior Staff

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:32 pm

<<Ba'Ku Homeworld>>
<Lavri Lake, 2321 hours, 2363>

The natural quiet of the lakeside complimented the loving pair just divinely. Yrel was encased in a thick layer of sweat, exhausted as she lies sprawled out on Dyle's body, her long blond hair cascading off her back and over top Dyle's abdomen. Her head rest on Dyle's chest, facing off to her love's left, at the sparkling silent lake. A slow steady hand stroked her hair and brushed gently against her skin, drawing out only a light tingle for her to intermix with the calming nerves of the post-sexual intensity of only moments previous.

When the hand stopped for a moment, Yrel turned to face her lover, seeing only that Dyle was fixed on the stars above. It seemed every time they were alone and their minds were opening to their own thoughts, Dyle always got fixated on the stars. In fact, Dyle was the one to have opened the whole leaving home idea in the first place. Yrel was the follower...and yet, not surprisingly so.

Yrel brought her own hand from a light resting place on Dyle's thigh, and brushed it along her soft jaw line, bringing the woman back to the ground and turning to look back at Yrel. A smile creased her face, and she kissed the hand that now hovered at her lips. Yrel giggled.

"Sorry, 'Rel. Didn't mean to leave you out all of a sudden."

Yrel shrugged. "What were you thinking?"

"Just curiosity about all that's out there," she paused. "Not that I'd join up with the Son'A or anything, but I've wondered what it is, exactly, that they get to experience traveling the stars. It must be a thrill at every waking moment."

"Getting excited now?"

"Yes, most definitely." Her smile brightened. "Soon we'll have a whole galaxy to travel and love together in. No more discrimination, no more secrets, no more..."

"...Immortality..." Yrel added in at the end, a frown following. A sharp pain cut through her body at that line of thought. A common line to think about as the launch date grew closer and closer. As much as being somewhere else that was more excepting of their fruitless relationship, losing the near-immortality was a bit of serious drawback. A big sacrifice.

"It'll be worth it, 'Rel." Dyle continued stroking with her hand, Yrel looking back to the lake, feeling comforted in her lover's touch. She was almost drifting to sleep given the tiredness she was falling into and the warmth and comfort she had lying on top of Dyle. "We'll make it all count. We'll have everything we need off of the this little planet."

Yrel's frown returned. 'Not everything...'
Chief Science Officer
USS Malinche NCC-38897-B